Which flower remedies belong to which Group? I have created this sheet with Icons to help you remember.
Bach Flower Remedies are safe, gentle and simple to use. They help to restore emotional balance and alleviate mental distress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Centaury and Chiron
I have just learned* that the centaury flower was named after Chiron, the Greek god known as the wounded healer. He was a centaur – half man...
-
Looking for a new book on self-healing, emotional resilience, nervous system regulation or the flower remedies? I am delighted to launch my ...
-
I'm pleased to be able to announce the launch of my booklet, A-Z of Emotional Resilience. (2022) When negative emotions become an ingrai...
-
Brene Brown says that when we call people by non-human names (eg animals, aliens) we place them outside of our moral inclusion zone, and eff...
No comments:
Post a Comment